Friday, November 15, 2013

Where has the time gone...pumpkins with personalities

I just cant believe we are in the middle of 2nd quarter. Time has just flown by...I hope that I can get caught up and get back on track...

This week in art we are drawing Indians from a profile point of view, which I am so excited to post about them when they are finished. I'm telling you what, my kids are such a great bunch of artists! I just love them so much! Those will be coming soon! Keep checking back!

 Don't you just love these pumpkins below! these were done by kindergarten and first graders. I always love this time of year because we can do such fun projects about nature and of course, pumpkins! We are still working each week to improve our gluing and cutting skills. This project we talked about secondary colors and adding personality to our art! I definitely think they achieved that! We have worked on cutting circles and rectangles from ovals and circles, we are getting better each week!


 


oops, wrong direction...

This one I love too, this student decided to add arms and legs...why not!? haha
they were glue happy too but that's why we have a drying rack!
 
My favorite thing is to just put the art supplies out and let the kids go after it! I love seeing crayons, glue and scissors all over the table and let the creativity loose and they always do a great job!

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment